• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

_woLf

I think part of the reason this game feels so boring is the commentators.

C-tier.

edit: why the fuck is Carroll not letting Wilson do his thing?

Narag

percy gets slain and the offense returns to shit

omnWBhg.png

Godslay

Banned
do you want me to be like becky and spit "oh i enjoy pretty much everything"

every time a girl says that line and then does a nervous giggle in my car i hit her with a playlist of bangarang from skrillex, bitches aint shit from dre and bon jovi. you enjoy everything right? i grew up in a first world modern society with the privilege to listen/download every kinds of music in existence from any part of the world. i didnt grow up in the 70s and hit up walmart to pick cds from my "favorite genre" section. only old people ask questions like that in 2014, friend. no such thing as favorite type of music anymore.

unless you live in the south and hate anything that isnt signing about trucks

All I'm hearing is virgin.

i97Iat7ByrYsP.gif

do you want me to be like becky and spit "oh i enjoy pretty much everything"

every time a girl says that line and then does a nervous giggle in my car i hit her with a playlist of bangarang from skrillex, bitches aint shit from dre and bon jovi. you enjoy everything right? i grew up in a first world modern society with the privilege to listen/download every kinds of music in existence from any part of the world. i didnt grow up in the 70s and hit up walmart to pick cds from my "favorite genre" section. only old people ask questions like that in 2014, friend. no such thing as favorite type of music anymore.

unless you live in the south and hate anything that isnt signing about trucks
Death metal was the correct answer. You lose!

Top Bottom