• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

simples

Banned
ZNlmE2X.jpg

trent truck better wear rain tires

Bread

Banned
crazy that the saints really have a chance at coming back, i really wouldn't be surprised if they get rolling on this next possession.

JABEE

because you can't say, "this would happen", or "this wouldn't happen". the game doesnt end on it. they still play the game and lose it if they lose. its not the last play of the game dictating the outcome.

to new folks here for the playoffs, if you know anything i've ever said about hte packers game, you wouldn't even respond.
packers blew that game all game long. it sucked when it happened, but they put themselves in that spot.
I'm not saying it cost them the game, but it does have an impact on the game. Turnovers are extremely important.

I'm an Eagles fan though. I just don't think you can say "this fumble had no impact on the game." It did. Every play has an impact on the game. Turnovers and scoring plays have significant impacts on the game.

You can say we didn't put ourselves in a position to win despite those significant plays, but they still exist, and they are still outside the control of those playing the game. The referees decide how to interpret it.

cajunator

Banned
I hate saying it but this year the offense has let the defense down. Its incredible how the team has pulled a total 180 in terms of identity. We are now a defensive team and its just weird.

Top Bottom