• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Godslay

Banned
no thats your kenny chesney record scratching friend

DzBSbwz.jpg

I don't know how to respond to this, you've got my demographic pegged.

brentech

seahawks fans whining about a meaningless fumble in the middle of a game that would do nothing to the actual outcome with that much time left.

hrmmmmmmm

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Well the Saints didn't score anyway.

Game is completely slipping away and not because of our defense, ironically.

JABEE

seahawks fans whining about a meaningless fumble in the middle of a game that would do nothing to the actual outcome with that much time left.

hrmmmmmmm
What? How would a fumble in that situation do nothing to impact the outcome of the game?

brentech

What? How would a fumble in that situation do nothing to impact the outcome of the game?

because you can't say, "this would happen", or "this wouldn't happen". the game doesnt end on it. they still play the game and lose it if they lose. its not the last play of the game dictating the outcome.

to new folks here for the playoffs, if you know anything i've ever said about hte packers game, you wouldn't even respond.
packers blew that game all game long. it sucked when it happened, but they put themselves in that spot.

I almost feel sorry for New Orleans. Except not really, because the team was horrible the entire year, overrated beyond belief. Wonderful to see them crushed.

Vire

Philly must be cursing up a storm right now. They at least would have scored.

Fuck the Saints for making me watch this.

Talon

Man, with the way Seattle trusts their corners, the weak side of the field doesn't pursuit across at all. Must be nice.

On that rollout, they just stayed balanced from sideline-sideline, and the lane to Moore was crowded.

Top Bottom