• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Not sure how i feel about the jags unis. Seeing them in action

Technically I do have internet but it's satellite which is weather dependent (worst thing ever). It's raining now so... hopefully the weather is good tomorrow? Can I draft on my phone?
No idea, I've never actually drafted on nfl.com, try and do a mock draft if you can.

Tamanon

Banned
Jags penalties are insane right now. So weird. Only thing that's keeping the offense from scoring at will it seems. Even weirder.

Blackmon!

Damn Blaine is looking pretty good. I think we might be keeping him:/

Tamanon

Banned
Cyprien needs to learn man, dude it killing us with penalties! Damn Rooks not having it all figured out.

Another penalty from a rook.

Our defense looks so good.

Are we destined to always have good defenses with terrible offenses. Is that our punishment for not getting Marino a super bowl.

rando14

Our defense looks so good.

Are we destined to always have good defenses with terrible offenses. Is that our punishment for not getting Marino a super bowl.

BITCH lbj has given your city two rings in a row, you guys can afford to be miserable for a few months :p

<3

Top Bottom