• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Been in the car for the past 10 and a half hours headed to the outer banks but we've almost arrived. First order of business upon arrival --- figure out the internet and get ready for game time!

ESPN still hyping the Clowney train. Have no choice but to assume the Raiders are already negotiating his contract.

Did Mendenhall play at all decent or is the entire Cardinals offense still a disaster?

jbug617

Banned
Don't know if it posted but Strahan did an interview with Brady for Fox Sports 1. He says 07 loss is the hardest in his career.

The hardest loss, I would say, is when we lost to you guys in '07. That was just like, whether that will ever be duplicated again, I don't know. But the stars aligned for us on that year. I mean, just an incredible season, the players that we had that all came together, Randy Moss and Wes [Welker], Kevin Faulk, Laurence [Maroney], we had great offensive linemen.

Here is the full interview: http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL

Fox318

Sanchez looks like a 24 bad guy that Jack kills in the 4th episode

looks like this to me

gTHgjM4.jpg

Looks like he is gonna cry all of the time

Anyone got any phone suggestions?

I'm on Verizon and have the unlimited plan, so I'm not upgrading and losing it. Therefore, I'm paying at full retail. I have an iphone4, but I'm not married to Apple. Anyone got a recommendation that isn't going to run me 800$?

Fox318

I'm on Verizon and have the unlimited plan, so I'm not upgrading and losing it. Therefore, I'm paying at full retail. I have an iphone4, but I'm not married to Apple. Anyone got a recommendation that isn't going to run me 800$?

How big are your hands? What size screen do you want?

If you have Verizon I recently got a Nokia Lumia 980 and I absolutely love it. The screen is amazing and the 4g is so fast and has worked everywhere that I have tried it so far, unlike my previous phone. If you are not an OS fanboy I highly recommend it.

Can't watch the game tonight. I'll have to listen to the dulcet tones of Wayne Larivee to find out which receiver literally stabs AGod in the back on the field tonight.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Gio Bernard running well so far tonight. I think he's going to be an exciting player.

Top Bottom