• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Tamanon

Banned
"Nothing illegal there so far" right after seeing him clearly push him in the back. Pay attention man, or you'll get benched during the season!

cdyhybrid

Lol really?

Seahawks are the the worst

I think I can take a guess on that one.

One part Pete Carroll, one part cheap-shotting roid-raging DBs, one part premature media coronation, one part Fail Mary.

Stir well, heat to slow boil. Serve hot.

BvzJeKY.jpg

I like the Seahawks.

You're good people.

Almost at the end of the first half. Even Lacy can't do anything with this line. There's people in the backfield every running play
Put in Starks!

Punt coverage is horrendous, probably because Jarrett Bush isn't out there. But if it means I don't have to see his sorry-ass cornerback skills this year I'm ok with that.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Thanks Ez for the game!

Stupid question, I have an auction draft tomorrow and since I won the league last year I get to throw out the first nomination... I'm really thinking about throwing out Arian Foster and trying to get him at a super cheap price. Normally I nominate a kicker or a defense to lock those spots up early, but I think I can get a steal tomorrow. Thoughts?

Top Bottom