• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Feels like McCarthy wants Young to win that job. Harrell plays with backups vs SEA's starters then Young plays backups vs backups. I think Young is the better choice either way, but it seemed rigged
Harrell will be the backup when the season starts. I do think McC wants to make a case to keep VY on the roster so that at mid season he has a shot to take the backup job.

squicken

Harrell will be the backup when the season starts. I do think McC wants to make a case to keep VY on the roster so that at mid season he has a shot to take the backup job.

Andrew Brandt has said Ted Thompson was always a VY fan. Figured it was an organizational thing. Harrell sucks

Godslay

Banned
lololol wussle suckin' dick like we knew he would

Video of FMT watching this game (in blackface of course):
lVc1u.gif

Please stay healthy, EDS. I don't need to see this backup center rolling the snap back to Rodgers.
Andrew Brandt has said Ted Thompson was always a VY fan. Figured it was an organizational thing. Harrell sucks
For a guy who isn't usually talkative, Ted was effusive with praise for VY that draft year. We ended up with AJ Hawk at the #5 spot.

Don't besmirch the name of Harrell! But yeah, he just doesn't have the arm or the consistency.

Tamanon

Banned
If I was Quinn I'd fake an injury here or get a minor injury. Because that's the only way he's going to continue to make money from football.

squicken

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks
The Bears have run 14 plays for 146 yards and they've scored 17 points. They are averaging 10.5 yards per rush. Is that good?

I'd like to think this game means the Bears are in store for an amazing season. But, it's most likely a sign the Raiders really, really, really suck.

squicken

I'd like to think this game means the Bears are in store for an amazing season. But, it's most likely a sign the Raiders really, really, really suck.

When I saw the Raiders and Chargers last week I was really stunned how bad they were. I think the Raiders are going to challenge that early 80s Colts team for worst offense ever

Top Bottom