• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Man the field opens up for us with shorts and Blackmon on the field at the same time. Gonna hurt to lose Blackmon the first four games but we got some weapons. Now if those QBs could get consistent.....

Bernie with another funny quip. Browns not showing much due to week 1 against Dolphins.

Colts showing all they want to, because of week 1 against Oakland. lololol.

Gabbert sucks. Could have told you that 2 seasons ago.
He did decent on his drives last week. Can't give up on a first round pick so early especially when he's so young and had so much coaching turnover. Either this kid is gonna work out or we are gonna draft another QB. Already know Henne ain't the answer.

Hunter S.

Manning going to play until part way through the 3rd quarter. And so will most Denver starters.

Hope you got tissues squicken you are going to need them.

Glad to see Clady make it back.

Nice, if he plays as much as a lot of starters it will be a great sign. I still think Fox will limit him more than other starters.

Godslay

Banned
He did decent on his drives last week. Can't give up on a first round pick so early especially when he's so young and had so much coaching turnover. Either this kid is gonna work out or we are gonna draft another QB. Already know Henne ain't the answer.

Well, I don't think I would pin my hopes on him anymore so than Henne. Maybe in the end you'll be right, but I wouldn't bet on it from what he has showed in the past.

ChanHuk

Banned
By my count there are, what, seven very talented players on the roster? Veldheer, Denarius Moore, Sio Moore, DJ Hayden, Janikowkski, Branch and Houston. Not even sure Moore deserves that label anymore. Raiders fans don't deserve this.

Eh I prefer Streater over Moore. Wisnewski is a top 10 C. Like Veldheer, he just plays on a shitty team.

JABEE

Herremans has already whiffed on 3 blocks. This looks like last years OL. Chip better read these guys the riot act at half time.
The backup LT has been playing really well. They should try sliding him in for Herremans. Herremans hasn't looked great this preseason.

Top Bottom