• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
I aint afraid

iGgp9DAI077Pq.gif

All season long. Barring injury.

Cagey

Banned
2 QB league you get 2 top 4 QB's. You must be playing with some geniuses.

If you draft two QB in first two rounds and you're at the wheel spot at the bottom of the round, you'll get 2 of the top guys and there'es not much the rest of the league can do about it.

Furyous

7 touchdowns I the first game.....

I'm angry and laughing at the Ravens through tears. I
f Brandon Weeden didn't FUCKING SUCK
I'd be excited to play the Crows.

I'm shocked if Denver scores 3 TDs next week.'

How the hell do you get Tom Brady and Manning in a 2 QB League??? Quarterbacks should be the top picks of the first 2 rounds.
Ppl are idiots...50 dollar buy in....12 teams ....I had pick 12. It's technically a flex spot for anything, but dumbs in my league haven't realized two good qbs will make your team .....this also isn't a new league smh

Tom Penny

If you draft two QB in first two rounds and you're at the wheel spot at the bottom of the round, you'll get 2 of the top guys and there'es not much the rest of the league can do about it.

In a 2 QB league Manning and Brady wouldn't last until the end of the first round with anyone with brains. RB rule goes out the window in a 2 QB league. QB are the dominant force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom