• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxstar

If you draft two QB in first two rounds and you're at the wheel spot at the bottom of the round, you'll get 2 of the top guys and there'es not much the rest of the league can do about it.

Problem is .......... 2 TOP guys yes

Like Tony Romo, and Peyton Manning

or

Russell Wilson and Tom Brady

Even in a 4 team league I can't see how you would get both unless the other guys aren't right in the head.

Tabris

"YOU SEE THAT SCORE?"

121227162910-peyton-manning-op3h-12790-single-image-cut.jpg

"WAIT TIME OUT, WHAT'S THE SCORE"

eligrass_1.jpg

"AH, NO BIG DEAL, JUST 7 TOUCHDOWNS"

peyton16.jpg

"IT'S A MANNING CELEBRATION BROTHER"

Eli-and-Peyton-Manning.jpg

"YEAH OKAY IT FEELS GOOD!"

1047090.jpg

RyanDG

Just got home from the bar. Several Manning fans, no real Broncos fans. But I at least had a few people to cheer with. This is definitely the way I wanted to start the season.

Have manning in my neogaf league. Had to face him in my other league. Talk about feeling like Clark griswold when he loses it at Wally World.

@NFL_ATL (Around the League)

Peyton Manning is one touchdown pass shy of equaling the Kansas City Chiefs' total for the 2012 season. Four shy of Cardinals' total.

Godslay

Banned
Great game for Peyton, but I don't think you can be this one dimensional

They won't be. Ball will emerge. Give it 5 or 6 weeks.

Just got home from the bar. Several Manning fans, no real Broncos fans. But I at least had a few people to cheer with. This is definitely the way I wanted to start the season.

As far as I'm concerned, don the orange/blue, you're a Broncos fan.

Hunter S.

If George Fox was Pete Carroll there would be a record broken tonight.
Fox is a classy good guy not that demon ass scumbag Belichick.

//http://assets[IMG]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3168335/jacobyWOOPS_medium.gif.sbnation.com/assets/3168335/jacobyWOOPS_medium.gif[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom