• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

ibnRAYzOClDogV.gif

still cant believe that just happened

Welp see you guys next year. Hopefully the Bucs end up with a good draft pick. Dota 2 is more worth my time than watching this janky ass team stumble up and down the field for 3+ hours

charsace

lol at the end of the Jets game. That guy screwed the Buccaneers. They had the W and dude went in on his own team with no lube.

Geno actually looked good.

Kenturoxx

The good news is that every team in the AFC north lost the bad news is that my team still cant have one year with a healthy O-line.

Richardson had 47 yards rushing, Weeden threw the ball 53 times, and the Browns scored 10 points. This Dolphins D is as advertised so far.

The offense looked shaky, running game was historically bad, but Tannehill was solid when it counted and looked very sharp almost the entire game. Wallace didn't do much in terms of catches but he clearly made life for Hartline and Gibson earlier, as I've anticipated all offseason.

Dolphins have some problems they need to fix for sure but it was a good win in week one against a solid opponent. Feels good, man. Feels good.

Good game Browns-GAF, hope you guys turn it on from here on out.

eznark

Banned
RUSSELL WILSON HOLDS UP A WISCONSIN SHIRT IN HIS COMMERCIAL!!!!

GET FUCKED YOU NC STATE DIVISION II AT BEST SCRUB FUCKERS!!

Nah. They would be halfway decent if the coaches coach exponentially better and the players stop pulling fuckboy maneuvers. Today was a completely winnable game for any team in the league, much less Buffalo, and they did everything they could to not win it.
lulz. Bills played balls out and a great game, they're ahead of schedule if this isn't an anomaly. EJ still needs work, but the potential is almost intimidating.

bionic77

Man AFC looks straight garbage...AFC North looks scary bad.
I won't dispute what you are saying but it rarely happens that what is true in the first week of the season still holds true at the end.

I predicted 7-9 division champs lucking their way to the SB and I am sticking to it! We used up all out bad luck (along with pro bowl centers and running backs) so it should be smooth sailing the rest of the way!

Nori Chan

Mike wallace can eat a dick. I'm hoping he was triple double teamed all day, can any of the brownies who are still here can confirm?

or dophins gaf too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom