• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck everything. Everything.

Stupid shit all fucking day long. Every fucking time, it was something. I don't think I've ever been so fucking damn ashamed to be a fan of this piece of shit team until now. Who lets their team come out and play like that? Seriously, fucking who? What the fuck is up, Schiano? Why the fuck are so many of your goddamn players running around like a bunch of idiots chasing after a duck? Who else allows this fucking garbage?

Practice this whole week should be held naked. Butt naked. No pads, nothing. Including Schiano, because nothing could possibly be more of an embarrassment than that disgraceful display they put on. And Lavonte David shouldn't even be allowed on the fucking plane. He should walk back to Tampa. Naked.

Fuck the Buccaneers, fuck the Jets, and fuck you.

gol15.jpg
156026-330-0.jpg

DMczaf

Geno was doing everything possible to run out of time and lose the game, and the Jets still win. 30 secs left, no time outs and he's throwing over the middle and scrambling for short yards. Yet he wins.

It's like....why?

JABEE

God your such a stupid fucking cunt.

Did you even watch the game? Danny Amendola had some of the best contested catches. He single handedly saved the game for us, battling through injury catching 10 passes for a 104 yards.

Welker had an amazing game, played as good as he did for us for the last couple of years, but the Broncos could have won without him thursday. We wouldn't have won without Danny.

Last thing on Wes and to you, sad to see Welker go, loved the guy, own his jersey and will love him forever. But this isn't about him now.

Now please go get eaten by a fucking moose or something. You dumb piece of trash.
I don't like seeing Germans getting this angry.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I am not a jets fan, but I really am happy for Geno ... he didnt play the greatest game, but I am glad he got the win. Listening to NY sports radio all the time, the hate they give him and rex is just crazy. now Michael K and all them idiots can shutup for 4 days until New england beats their ass.

Vman

What is your definition of fine? This is a QB league and their QB is straight trash.

-Vikings started off last year 1-1 and ended up fine.

-Kevin Williams and John Sullivan were both out for this game.

-You can shit on ponder all you want but he showed improvement on throwing deep and only 1 pick was really on him. One went right out of Simpsons hands and the other was a product of being forced to throw into triple coverage with seconds to go.

-jeff locke was the worst payer today dude had some woat punts.

-AP is on our team so he wins a couple games.

I just think we will figure it out with our strong leadership and calm coach :)

That was a really fun game to watch. Lions showed almost no discipline in the first half, Vikings offense sputtered and flopped around way to much. That PI call against us in the 4th was complete BS, but I doubt we would have won regardless. Good job on stuffing Peterson though, that is no easy feat.

Ponder.... Jesus christ. I don't know what to say about that guy. Our offensive line didn't do much to help him, but at the same time he made some really stupid tosses.

Vikings need to grow some balls and fucking bench Ponder. He hasn't changed one bit. He still stares where he's throwing with no fakes, he overthrows everyone, he can't scramble at all and throws randomly down the field risking an interception instead of taking a sack and a 10 yard loss. As long as he is starting QB, Vikings aren't going to do anything this season.

Stupid shit all fucking day long. Every fucking time, it was something. I don't think I've ever been so fucking damn ashamed to be a fan of this piece of shit team until now. Who lets their team come out and play like that? Seriously, fucking who? What the fuck is up, Schiano? Why the fuck are so many of your goddamn players running around like a bunch of idiots chasing after a duck? Who else allows this fucking garbage?

Practice this whole week should be held naked. Butt naked. No pads, nothing. Including Schiano, because nothing could possibly be more of an embarrassment than that disgraceful display they put on. And Lavonte David shouldn't even be allowed on the fucking plane. He should walk back to Tampa. Naked.

lol....week 1 meltdowns...

JABEE

I love Week 1

Godslay

Banned
Did the Pack get a helmet change? Never noticed they looked like a boat paint job with that metal flake. I always thought they were solid yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom