• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

GBGmn.jpg

brentech

I didn't see a punch thrown by either guy, unless you mean hand fighting to get Staley's arm's off of him. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the worst I saw.

fucking Finley

God damn it......fucking A

Finley holy shit you are so bad lollll

what the fuck was that?

Fuckin Finley

Fucking Finley

Fucking catch the ball you putz.

Finley you asshole.

What's to look at? He's on the ground after colliding with that jizzstain Finley.

go fuck yourself finley

Bring it back, he was down.

also fuck finley.

No one brings out the f bombs and curses like HoFinley

jWILL253

Banned
Is it too late to join NFLGAF in support of the Seahawks?

As for the game... its good to know that Deangelo Williams is still Deangelo Williams. Shoutout to the boy Jermaine Kearse reppin' the 253 properly today.

So glad to have football back in town.

The Packers can't hang, bro...

AntoneM

BS, touchdown called late on the field, replays inconclusive. No way Cook got across the goal line in bounds. But, the call on the field will stand (not confirmed).

Bowser

cdy, Hito, rando(?) et al: good game. Really felt like it could have gone either way. Wish D-Will had held on, would have liked to see how the D would have responded if we scored there. In the end Russ and the Hawks D made the plays they needed to salt the game away.

Secondary was atrocious and offensive play calling was a bit of a concern. Still seem to be way too conservative on O. Next week becomes a must win, although Bills look formidable. If we lose, we could be staring 0-3 in the face at which point Rivera could be fired at the bye.

Hito, pm me my avi.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
cdy, Hito, rando(?) et al: good game. Really felt like it could have gone either way. Wish D-Will had held on, would have liked to see how the D would have responded if we scored there. In the end Russ and the Hawks D made the plays they needed to salt the game away.

Secondary was atrocious and offensive play calling was a bit of a concern. Still seem to be way too conservative on O. Next week becomes a must win, although Bills look formidable. If we lose, we could be staring 0-3 in the face at which point Rivera could be fired at the bye.

Hito, pm me my avi.

Bowser:

You can either show your Panthers pride again with this:

bowserav1c_zpsbf7cc2e6.jpg

...OR stand in solidarity with your NFC South brother Cajunator with this:

iHaOdic.png

YEAH ABOUT THAT

Narag

Hito, pm me my avi.

He actually left you a choice.

cdyhybrid

Hito, pm me my avi.

Good game. Bolded would probably be doing you a favor, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom