• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Welcome back to 1999 guys, with cool ways to end all statements. PEACE.

Welcome to 2013, where the word peace is something to act snarky about, and acting like douchenozzle is apparently cool. Why do you care how I end my posts anyway? Be a man and mind your own business. PEACE.

Help! I'm a Browns fan and we have mighty Weedone! Throwing INT's like he's giving out bread to the homeless :( believeland lastest all of a quarter haha. Our D is looking pretty sweet tho :D

brentech

THOSE DIRTY NINER PLAYERS

lol. Clay's was noticeably later, but yea. I don't think it was deliberate to injure or nothing, just wants to make him sore and think about it.

fucking offensive holds.

Welcome to 2013, where the word peace is something to act snarky about, and acting like douchenozzle is apparently cool. Why do you care how I end my posts anyway? Be a man and mind your own business. PEACE.

:jnc
welcome to NFL-GAF

cashman

Banned

It boggles the mind how a mod hasn't changed your name yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom