• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

I feel bummed I couldn't watch that more than at just commercials. But every time I looked he had wide open WRs. I don't know if it is Harbaugh or the run game but their pass game was pitch and catch at times
Kaepernick looked even better today. I think he's going to at least continue to play as well as he did down the stretch last year.

Better mention how great it feels to have the Canes and Dolphins win on the same weekend.

Dolphins D was amazing as usual. Tannehill did well, I didnt like his deep balls. Running game was pure doodoo. The schedule is brutal so we need to win every winnable game.

BTrbRquCMAAW9aj.jpg

I could not live in a world where the Lebron played for the Cowboys.

Fjordson

Worried about the secondary this year (nnamdi asomugha and cox look really bad- next man up Brock is worse). Teams are going to pick on them all year. Front 7 will be fine and if Reid continues to play like today, he's a definite upgrade over Dashon Goldson.

Offensively, O-line got stone walled, Kap's bad handoffs and improper clock management are worrying. The latter two are especially concerning as this was a problem last season (handoff issues were noticeably with Kap last year too). SF potentially has a potentially scary receiving core once Crabtree and Manningham come back. But yeah, Boldin is the muthafuckin man today.
Yeah, the clock stuff is so annoying. Couple of those penalties were big momentum killers.

I'm impressed with Kaep and Boldin (and Davis had some nice plays) but our secondary and running game went missing today.

holy smokes great game! felt like we had some missed opportunities and i felt like the refs were one sided. felt like our defense was still not all on the same page and this is the worst TACKLING game i've seen us have in quite a few years (even the singletary years had solid tackling).

but our (passing) offense looked really good. thank god for boldin. i knew we were going to have a hard time running the ball after what happened in the playoffs. there was NO WAY the packers would let us do that again so when you have that you have to take advantage of the passing chances and kap did it for the most part.

also loved the balls harbaugh had to go for it on 4th and 2. really no mans land in that scenario and kap just made it happen. we have to play better in seattle though. all wussle does it wait for a play to break down and then scrambles out, which erron did some today with success. we have to be ready!

cdyhybrid

holy smokes great game! felt like we had some missed opportunities and i felt like the refs were one sided. felt like our defense was still not all on the same page and this is the worst TACKLING game i've seen us have in quite a few years (even the singletary years had solid tackling).

but our (passing) offense looked really good. thank god for boldin. i knew we were going to have a hard time running the ball after what happened in the playoffs. there was NO WAY the packers would let us do that again so when you have that you have to take advantage of the passing chances and kap did it for the most part.

also loved the balls harbaugh had to go for it on 4th and 2. really no mans land in that scenario and kap just made it happen. we have to play better in seattle though. all wussle does it wait for a play to break down and then scrambles out, which erron did some today with success. we have to be ready!

Wat is this

:jnc Eli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom