• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest problem with the Redskins: penalties. They had this problem last year where they killed many opportunities because of penalties. They lost a game to Cincinnati last season because of it, and that problem appears to have followed them into this season.

cory64

Thats not RG3 out there, thats Tebow in black face.
ed2305b7.png

Colasante

Alfred Morris is awesome. One of my favorite non-Patriots players in the league. Glad to see Shanahan didn't bench his stud after the bad fumble.

Godslay

Banned
Slay you been drinking again?

After last Thursday, no.

Those Coors fucking wrecked me. I bought them for good luck, but that was a bad(yet good) idea. I drank 11/12 and paid for it the next day.

I think I'm going to stick to New Belgium for Broncos games going forward.

Touchdown

Banned
It's as if Chip said to the team if we blow through them in the first 3 quaters at the highest speed possible the 4th quarter won't matter. I'm kind of in shock. This looks like such a different team from last year. Goes to show you what one coaching change can do.

Fantomex

After last Thursday, no.

Those Coors fucking wrecked me. I bought them for good luck, but that was a bad(yet good) idea. I drank 11/12 and paid for it the next day.

I think I'm going to stick to New Belgium for Broncos games going forward.

Oh Slay. SILVER BULLET!!!

effzee

I wonder how the Eagles play the fourth now.

19 point lead which is still only 3 scores. Time is going to be up against the Skins. If the Eagles can slow it down and eat up some clock it would win the game.

Just don't get Vick or McCoy hurt. Take them both if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom