• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Now we lose our starting TE...

fuck

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
garbage o-line

squicken

I said after the STL games that CAR players try to take out QBs with cheap plays and I stand by it. Pretty obvious what they are up to here

Doomsayer

Niners are lucky Newton is also playing like trash (well at least his receivers are) this should be a blowout in Carolina's favor.

They have all of the momentum now.

Matrix

Mccain sucks so bad

squicken

Key to SF is get physical with them. Colts/SEA/BAL and now CAR do it. Take a few cheap shots. Send the message. For whatever reason SF never responds

This Killzone commercial is really bad. It comes off as a knock-off of those live action Halo commercials and it doesn't showcase the game at all. It's next-gen, show the people how good it looks! Instead they throw out this cheesy mess, haha.

beast786

Brandon Marshall.

Quote:
"We didn't get it done," Marshall said. "We don't like the Detroit Lions, we really don't like them. I'm sure there are some good people in Detroit, but as far as their football team, I can't wait to see them in the playoffs."

lol

Trey

This Killzone commercial is really bad. It comes off as a knock-off of those live action Halo commercials and it doesn't showcase the game at all. It's next-gen, show the people how good it looks! Instead they throw out this cheesy mess, haha.

It's an IP that never really caught on. It has no iconic characters, setting, anything. A shooter without an identity and gameplay that doesn't stand apart at a glance.

Best bet is to convince people that it's another gritty shooter of CoD or BF ilk.

Top Bottom