• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

MechDX

When does his rookie deal run out? I'd imagine Houston will match whatever else anyone puts out there.

After next season. Then the team has a one year option. Still have two years of franchise tag after that

Green Bay would be only team he would leave for and they won't pay him like the money he will command

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
When does his rookie deal run out? I'd imagine Houston will match whatever else anyone puts out there.

"On July 31, 2011, Watt was signed to a four-year contract with the Texans worth $11,237,000, which includes a signing bonus of $6,672,000.[12]" - Wikipedia

However long that is.

squicken

Reid is nuts to do that. Great play by CAR. This is a game a attrition. Field position and all that. SF's offense looks like crap. CAR's slightly better

Godslay

Banned
You traded Allen, so you didn't actually lose him.

Damn.

After next season. Then the team has a one year option. Still have two years of franchise tag after that

Green Bay would be only team he would leave for and they won't pay him like the money he will command

Yeah, can't see him leaving unless Texans do a cliff dive to the bottom. Seems like a loyal guy though.

Top Bottom