• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

harSon

Banned
That's game.

GG Panthers.

Maybe we should learn how to cover comeback routes.

Are you ever right?

I said last season that Kaep would be exposed once opposing defenses had enough game tape under their belt to devise an effective game plan against him, and that Harbaugh made a mistake in letting Alex Smith go. So far I'm 100% right.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brice McCain just got beat by 10 yards on a 19 yard pass. How the fuck.

One of the worst players in the NFL, that's how.

We have a lot of those on our team now.

Doomsayer

I said last season that Kaep would be exposed once opposing defenses had enough game tape under their belt to devise an effective game plan against him, and that Harbaugh made a mistake in letting Alex Smith go. So far I'm 100% right.

Because being 6-3 with a wildcard spot is somehow bad?

Holy shit how'd Kaepernick have under 100 yards passing?

Carolina abused him all day. He's normally good against blitzes and our O-line can block a standard rush with ease. The Panther's didn't blitz and our tackles got abused. Kaep seemed to have trouble reading the defense all day as well.

rando14

I'M SO EXCITED

I'M SWEATING SO MUCH

I'M GIDDY

WE'RE RELEVANT ;_;

ibsmooj82p7MrY.gif

In all honesty I should root for the Cowboys tonight. We're in first in our division so now I should root for the Lions to get a first round bye.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Right now I'm just thinking of Tony Dungy last week "Seattle? I really like the 49ers."

Soft team that gets gut punched when they play a physical opponent!

Tamanon

Banned
Just got home from the Renaissance Festival.

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JAGUARS!!!!!

FUCK THE TITANS

FUCK THE TITANS

FUCK THE TITANS!

WE GOT A WIN BITCHES!!!!

harSon

Banned
Because being 6-3 with a wildcard spot is somehow bad?

Carolina abused him all day. He's normally good against blitzes and our O-line can block a standard rush with ease. The Panther's didn't blitz and our tackles got abused. Kaep seemed to have trouble reading the defense all day as well.

Most teams would struggle to have a terrible record when their last 5 games were against the Jaguars, Cardinals, Rams, Titans and Schaub led Texans.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This O line!? wtf this is Carr bad now

Godslay

Banned
Fuck these stupid ass old Bears Daauuble Check commericials. Garbage. Cancelling my State Farm right now, and going with Russel Wilson's insurance company.

Top Bottom