• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Doomsayer

The offense has regressed to basically what it was when they had Smith. Colin was supposed to be a game changer but he hasn't taken that next step and the coaching staff has to treat him like a liability.

Not really true.

The offense has regressed as a whole, not just Kaep. We have literally nothing on the outside and VD was out for the 3/4 of this game. Manningham needs to get back up to speed to make a difference.

Either way, Kaep is still growing and will continue to progress. Especially when he get's Crabtree back and the offense is finally healthy.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
21 pressures out of how many passes for Keenum?! Your QB can't get a clean throw off if he has 2 seconds to work with. And poor Keenum NEEDS and wants to throw that deep ball.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
keenum is going to get killed

Truly disturbing to watch. They can't block at all.

I agree with squicken. Let Schoob take this abuse.

Not really true.

The offense has regressed as a whole, not just Kaep. We have literally nothing on the outside and VD was out for the 3/4 of this game. Manningham needs to get back up to speed to make a difference.

Either way, Kaep is still growing and will continue to progress. Especially when he get's Crabtree back and the offense is finally healthy.

What are you basing "still growing and will continue to progress" on when he has looked like hot trash for 3/4 of this season?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fuck these stupid ass old Bears Daauuble Check commericials. Garbage. Cancelling my State Farm right now, and going with Russel Wilson's insurance company.

original.jpg

Discount double jointed?

Hunter S.

Just went outside saw the most beautiful orange and blue sunset over Pikes Peak. It was the most inspiring sunset I seen in a long time. A good sign.

No camara around damnit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watt still wants to win. Does it again.

Doomsayer

What are you basing "still growing and will continue to progress" on when he has looked like hot trash for 3/4 of this season?

When I said that we need threats on the outside. He had nothing to work with today. Kyle Williams couldn't cut it in the CFL, Boldin can get open but he's also slow, Manningham is just removed from a knee injury that should have crippled him for life... also no VD.

I still think we should have made a trade for a receiver.

Top Bottom