• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

mr2xxx

Banned
Really weird what happened to Orakpo's game. Just seems to be okay but nothing special

He showed promise but never developed. Only move is his bullrush, sucks in coverage, at least he plays the run better now. We're probably not gonna keep him this year.

Konka

Banned
Does anyone else find it amazing that it is still espn.go.com, when go.com was a .com bubble burst website from 2000? I mean seriously, how is it no just www.espn.com by 2013?

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...incognito-of-battery-at-dolphins-golf-outing/

Local 10 News in Miami reports that Incognito harassed a volunteer at the annual Fins Weekend Golf Tournament by “touching her privates with a golf club and emptying a bottle of water in her face.”

In the police report, the officer who responded to the woman’s complaint wrote, “I was dispatched to the Aventura Police Station to meet with the victim of a Battery. Upon my arrival, I met with [the accuser]. She stated that earlier this date, she was a volunteer for the Miami Dolphins Organization as a hole monitor, for the annual ‘Fins Weekend Golf Tournament,’ which was held at the Turnberry Resort and Hotel. While performing her duties, she was approached by one of the Dolphins players Richie Incognito. According to her, Mr. Incognito had been drinking and was acting very inappropriate towards her. [The accuser] states that Mr. Incognito used his golf club to touch her by rubbing it up against her vagina, then up her stomach then to her chest. He then used the club to knock a pair of sunglasses off the top of her head. After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks with his private parts as if dancing.”

:jnfc

Incognito is such a scuzzball. Antonio Smith vindicated!

Top Bottom