• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Fox318

CSQICnH.png

Remember when I said Minnesota is making me want to reconsider that assessment that I made earlier that Washington's secondary is the worst in the league?

Washington is making me want to reconsider the assessment that Minnesota was making me want to reconsider that assessment.

DMczaf

That seemed like a really insincere memorial for someone who died. That sounded more like he just left for another job.

"Great guy! He will be missed. We'll be right back!"

Fox318

That seemed like a really insincere memorial for someone who died. That sounded more like he just left for another job.

"Great guy! He will be missed. We'll be right back!"

Commentators seem like the type of people who ask for M&Ms separated by color before every game.

They did a read like an ad...

RBH

Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito was accused of harassing a volunteer at a golf tournament in May 2012, according to a police report released by the Aventura (Fla.) Police Department and obtained Thursday by WPLG-TV in Miami.

Incognito was not charged for the incident in which he allegedly rubbed a 34-year-old female volunteer worker's privates with a golf club at the annual 'Fins Weekend Golf Tournament.

"After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks with his private parts as if dancing, saying 'Let it rain! Let it rain!'" the report states. "He finally finished his inappropriate behavior by emptying bottled water in her face."

The incident report also indicated that alcohol was involved.

The woman said several people witnessed Incognito's action but did nothing to stop him. She ended up filing a police report because Incognito never apologized.

Dolphins security was contacted, but nothing was done to address the incident, according to the report.

Several months after the organization was made aware of the accusation, Incognito was elected to the Dolphins' leadership council.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...ins-richie-incognito-allegedly-harassed-woman

Top Bottom