• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Vire

Redskins are total garbage. RGIII was the biggest waste of a draft pick in history. Nick Foles future.

Yes 3 TD's 281 YD's and no turnovers and it's RG3's fault they lost.

Couldn't possibly be the Redskins miserable defense.

bionic77

Better. They at least have some weapons - Garcon, Morris.
Yeah I agree. As a team they are superior. They just need a real qb. Only area we are better than them. We were really outclassed by Minny in London. Only a great performance by Ben made it close.

Also this game was entertaining. GAF wrong again!

squicken

MIN gets a new coach and QB and that offense will be really good. If the Bears part with Cutler they should pick him up. Defense a long way off

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
aYp4FLO.png

I like that TO at te end. Every loss has involved the opponet scoring inside 30 seconds so having double the time to drive down the field is a nice thing

Bowser

This is as good a time as any to bring this back to the forefront:

"I think (Mariota)'ll be a fine quarterback at the (NFL) level, much like a (Colin) Kaepernick-type guy ... better than Carolina's quarterback right now," Belotti told WFNZ-FM's "The Drive" on Tuesday.

mj-laughing.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Looks like a Gaffer made an iOS football game. Haven't tried it yet, but I went ahead and snagged it since it's currently free.

The game I've been working on for years is finally out on iOS! I'm super excited!

header.png

PRICE: FREE | Download iPhone Version | Download iPad Version

WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:

"...the feel of the game is fantastic. The movement is fluid and easy and the gestures make sense. Hilariously, this over-the-top football game is the best controlling football game we've ever played on iOS."
Brad Nicholson, TouchArcade

"The nice thing is that games are quick to play, making Football Heroes a natural fit for mobile and tablets."
Glenn Wigmore, Operation Sports

PromoScreen01_Ipad.png
PromoScreen04_Ipad.png

PromoScreen02_Ipad.png
PromoScreen03_Ipad.png

FEATURES:

• Controls specifically designed for touch-screens! Arcade football with full control of your team: run, pass, throw, and tackle -- all at the touch of your fingertips.
  • RPG mechanics that reward you with XP every time you do something awesome. Level up and your players abilities will increase.
  • Build the ultimate team by collecting Hero Cards for your roster; Each Hero Card has unique skills and powers; Level each card to maximize their abilities.
  • Deep fighting game system with special moves such as: Spinning Fists, Dragon Punch, Tornado Kick, Rocket Shoes, Lock-On Tackle, Time Bomb, Bullet Pass, Teleport, Proximity Mine, Oil Slick and many more!
  • Build the ultimate football team and battle in Cup Mode or in Multiplayer; Customize your Team Name and City; Upload an image from your phone or tablet for your custom team logo. This will appear in your stadium and on your players' helmets; Customize all of your players' names and numbers.
  • Single-player Cup Mode pits you against increasingly power teams with unique tactics and deadly special moves; Defeat each Cup and claim the coveted Cup Trophy.
  • Multiplayer anywhere: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GameCenter, Online (Coming Soon!)
  • Cross device synching: Play with the same team on your smartphone or tablet!

MEDIA:

IMG_0137.png
IMG_0046.png

IMG_0146.png
IMG_0088.png

Special Moves Showcase

Top Bottom