• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

MechDX

BYjki-HCEAApiGF.jpg:large

Look at him stand in the pocket! Poised, ready to sling it!

Brent Keenum!

squicken

@WillBrinson 4m

"What if Richie Incognito was Mean Joe Greene and the kid asked him for a sip of coke?" - CNN host just now

Yup....oh well at least it's Friday, which means free food, little work and hopefully some booze at the end.

The only shitty thing about it was how voice-focused it is. Hopefully buttons do all that stuff as well.

Voice commands are not going to be available in all the countries that the XB1 is coming out in at launch. They will have to have everything doable with button presses.

eznark

Banned
Voice commands are not going to be available in all the countries that the XB1 is coming out in at launch. They will have to have everything doable with button presses.

Really? I thought that was the basis for the tier system and that voice was the thing holding up launches in tier poor countries like England.

The only shitty thing about it was how voice-focused it is. Hopefully buttons do all that stuff as well.
I have little doubt there will be button based commands for everything they showed but I also think that doing those things via button (like switching out profiles and easily bringing up "your stuff") will be more cumbersome. If not by design than by the very nature of how they've worked Kinect into the UI for better or worse.

Mrs Brady posses nude for french Magazine.

Not Mrs Brady the football player, but the other one.

Dammit! Got my hopes if for nothing. Ugh.

Really? I thought that was the basis for the tier system and that voice was the thing holding up launches in tier poor countries like England.

That's bullshit. The Netherlands are tier 2 and when we get the Xbone it will only have English voice commands.

A part of what?

*A party

eznark

Banned
Dammit! Got my hopes if for nothing. Ugh.

That's bullshit. The Netherlands are tier 2 and when we get the Xbone it will only have English voice commands.

*A party

Clearly you speak some English. What's the fucking problem? Join the 21st Century. For the next console launch we'll all have to learn Chinese. If it hadn't been for America these consoles would only be launching with German support.

Clearly you speak some English. What's the fucking problem? Join the 21st Century. For the next console launch we'll all have to learn Chinese. If it hadn't been for America these consoles would only be launching with German support.

It's not a problem for me, I speak 'some' English. I couldn't care less regardlessc not buying a Xbone for a while anyway. But at first they said that the release here was delayed so they had time to work out the Dutch voice commands. Which is we now know isn't true.

I was just pointing out that M$ is full of doodoo.

Believing bullshit excuses from companies like Microsoft is pretty naive bro. I wish I could be that way myself.

Believing lying attention whores online seems pretty naive to me bro. The CEO of EA said during their conference call that both companies are going to ship 5 million consoles by May of next year. I guess Sony is have low yields as well.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
A bunch of NFL scouts were at the Oregon-Stanford game:

uNZvNWc.png

I wonder what they jotted down in their notes about the Oregon players we saw crying on the sidelines towards the end.

squicken

Joe Flacco ist kein Übermensch

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/08/joe-flacco-its-impossible-to-be-superman-in-the-nfl/

“It’s tough in the NFL to go out there and try to be Superman. It’s just impossible to do that,” Flacco said, via Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com. “So, I think that kind of keeps you in check and allows you to go out there and just play your game. It’s frustrating when you’re running off the field, and you’re not getting first downs, and you’re not scoring points. And that obviously has something to do with it — not being able to get that going — but we’ve got to be better in other parts of our game in order to help that out and in order to overcome that in certain times. We haven’t been able to get it going enough, and we haven’t been able to overcome it enough when it hasn’t worked for us.”

$100m

Fox318

Amazing how a man could be so bad at his job and have zero commitment and still get into the hall of fame on the back of a pedophile and a missed kick.

I'll take Philbin back. Maybe Rodgers wouldn't be such a bitch!
To be honest I'd like to see a lot of guys thrown under the bus before Philbin. I really like ol' Joe, I want him to get at least another year or two before he is blamed for Ireland's failings and fired.

How about Mike Sherman instead?

squicken

To be honest I'd like to see a lot of guys thrown under the bus before Philbin. I really like ol' Joe, I want him to get at least another year or two before he is blamed for Ireland's failings and fired.

How about Mike Sherman instead?

I think top to bottom, Ross is going to empty the cupboard. Wouldn't be surprised to see Pouncey to go as well if he becomes even more complicit in all that is going on

I think top to bottom, Ross is going to empty the cupboard. Wouldn't be surprised to see Pouncey to go as well if he becomes even more complicit in all that is going on

I hope so, I still really like Tannehill though so I'm torn between firing everyone and having him start again with a new coach/system or keeping at least Philbin around, but whatever, season is done anyways so we'll see what happens.

At the end of the day it's about winning. Sure all this controversy has increased the temperature on a bunch of seats but the final straw will have to be something like missing the playoffs (which will probably happen, of course).

The best thing for Philbin and co. right now would be to win a few games.

Top Bottom