• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

This is Kave's bad juju isn't it?

Apparently it's the bad juju for always insulting me.

I forget who it was on Falcons-GAF who made fun of me now look at their team.

Someone on Texans-GAF did the same but it may all be forgiven by me joining them this afternoon.

xnipx

Who in the afc is actually good?? I'm feeling good about the ravens being able to beat anyone if we can make the playoffs

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Run the fucking ball on 3rd and 1 when you have Lacy. Come on.

Yeah, but do the Bills at least have more yards than the Steelers?

It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how many total yards you amass.

Draconian

Mike's 3rd and 1 playcalling is consistently garbage. I'd love for someone to point out how terrible our conversion percentage is on these plays and try to get him to explain it in a press conference.

Mrbob

Bears can franchise Cutler for next year but I really hope Emery drafts a QB Trestman likes. The next draft is deep at QB so it shouldn't be hard to find a guy he likes in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round. If Cutler plays well while the new QB develops, great. If not, start the rookie. Sick of Jay ruining drives with terrible decision red zone ints.

Drakeon

Who in the afc is actually good?? I'm feeling good about the ravens being able to beat anyone if we can make the playoffs
Lol what? With Torrey Smith as your only wr and no run game?

Pats, Broncos, Chiefs, Colts would all beat the Ravens. Doubt you have this good of a performance against the Bengals again either.

Top Bottom