• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Their best WR and you’re glad he’s gone, lol. The Bills just went from a playoff contender to praying they will make it as a wildcard.

He was extremely pedestrian for the final 75% of last season. His contract is ridiculous. Tons of WRs hit a wall at age 30. He'll be 31 next year. But to put a cherry on top, he's a douche.

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

Thaedolus

We might need to think about splintering off an Oakland sports abuse survivors thread here…

…but I do like Antonio Pierce! Just enough for the Raiders to get my hopes up and dash them again.

I've been following the off-season a bit but I can't stomach another deep 49ers run only to lose late in the playoffs again.

1994 was a long fucking time ago.
I feel your pain, man. I didn't appreciate that Super Bowl enough when I was a kid, the game was essentially over at half time.

Not looking good with the Trent/Aiyuk situations and injuries piling up. The Super Bowl loss hangover is real.

Mortisfacio

I've been following the off-season a bit but I can't stomach another deep 49ers run only to lose late in the playoffs again.

1994 was a long fucking time ago.

As a Dolphins fan, at least the niners make a push. Miami hasn't won a playoff game since 2000. It's incredibly depressing. With how absolutely no improvement was made to the OLine, I don't expect great results this year either.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I feel your pain, man. I didn't appreciate that Super Bowl enough when I was a kid, the game was essentially over at half time.

Not looking good with the Trent/Aiyuk situations and injuries piling up. The Super Bowl loss hangover is real.

Im old enough to remember 89 and 90 (and the disappointing years like 91-93), not to mention the years when they were close after 94.

I dont like to complain because compared to some other franchises its not the same but they have come so close now like 5 times at least to the NFC championship or Superbowl so they need to get another one.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Im old enough to remember 89 and 90 (and the disappointing years like 91-93), not to mention the years when they were close after 94.

I dont like to complain because compared to some other franchises its not the same but they have come so close now like 5 times at least to the NFC championship or Superbowl so they need to get another one.
It could be worse. Your number 1 draft pick could've gotten injured in the preseason and be out the rest of the year ... 😞

Lunarorbit

Gold Member
Cut down day happened in the nfl. Kinda crazy today teams have to cut almost 40 guys with expanded training camp rosters.

Someone convince me that the panthers won't be the worst team cause everywhere has my Pats as the worst team and I don't know how that's possible.

dem

Taylor Swift in them boots tho

U Know Flirt GIF by Wimbledon

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
first game ever for worthy and already 2 tds

ty Men_in_Boxes Men_in_Boxes

I'm not going to pull the trigger yet, but I'm typing this with one hand and I'm eating the barrel of a gun. The dude we got instead of Worthy, Keon Coleman, has not impressed in camp / preseason.

I'm a Chiefs fan now anyway. They picked up Punt God after the false rape accusations and Harrison Butker pisses off the right people. In a sense, I feel like I've retroactively won 3 superbowls.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
lamar will be on a body cast if he continues to play like this

lamar missing a wide open touch down ....

amazing game, insane ending

This game has been the Ref Bowl, great way to introduce the game to Brazilians, throw a flag almost every play

I'm glad I get Peacock free from Comcast, I would be pissed if I paid money to watch this slop

Last edited:
The Browns are truly stupid, maybe they'll turn it around

I'm a huge Browns fan and they have in the past few years struggled in opening games. However, that was the worst offensive performance I have ever seen. Watson is cooked and honestly I think the coaching staff knows it. If Watson struggles against the Jags then Kevin will pull the plug and they will see what they have with Winston or DTR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom