• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Just began tuning in not long ago. Not surprised they're allowing Oakland to take it to them! Wouldn't be any other way!
They're doing no such thing though. The Raiders have a grand total of 99 yards of offense.

3 turnovers = 17 points. Two of them went in for TD's without the defense on the field.

Win or Lose, Tolzien looks good.

He needs reps and experience obviously but I would not be mad if he were Rodgers replacement down the road.

P.S. Jordy is god.

LJ11

Manuel needs to get it together. Locked on Stevie and if that's not there, he checks down. Hackett would do well to call some screens and misdirection plays so Manuel doesn't feel the need throw the Bills into the game. Hopefully the windows widen.

One dude who's at the game and I trust says EJ has guys open, just not making the throws/reads.

What a fuck up job that pick will be.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
First time I've really been impressed with that kid outside of kick returns. Amazing.

2019258877.jpg

d[-_-]b

Banned
They're doing no such thing though. The Raiders have a grand total of 99 yards of offense.

3 turnovers = 17 points. Two of them went in for TD's without the defense on the field.

Giants are the best at giving... no team shall leave empty handed without a turnover... Tis the season to be jolly... :(

Top Bottom