• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

duxstar

Eliminated by the 49ers in the NFC Championship game? I'll take it.

Over rated by everyone, get a ton of lucky breaks, and will lose if they cant play at home. The announcers / pundits will all call them a team of destiny or some shit and crown them the NFC champs before the playoffs begin.

RBH

Eqmql.gif

Hunter S.

Chiefs' games are the perfect trifecta of defense, running, and winning.

9-0. And there's no way we lose to the Rams at home by multiple scores. That's unwatchable.

Yeah, you described why a Chiefs fan likes it because they win. They win ugly and lucky. They hardly ever produce touchdowns that are not from turnovers. That is just mediocrity and a lot of luck.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Why didn't they just run the fucking ball? Give it to Lacy and Starks and let them pound it in. McCarthy's play calling is amazingly bad sometimes.

Trey

One dude who's at the game and I trust says EJ has guys open, just not making the throws/reads.

What a fuck up job that pick will be.

Just been a half after he's been off a month. Don't think you can declare the Manuel era over just yet. He'll make the step or he won't; it's premature to write him off.

squicken

It happened earlier in the game too. Reminded me of a Ravens game, I think, where the D would just mill around until the last second to confuse the offense.

Yeah lots of teams do that. Think it is called the amoeba defense. Rams see it a lot, and to his credit, Schotty had a response. They snapped it while Davis and safeties weren't ready

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I have an awesome stream Im watching on (not firstrow) and theyre playing Dutch commercials. The language sounds hilarious. Especially when they say $19.99 or $49.99...

Draconian

Why didn't they just run the fucking ball? Give it to Lacy and Starks and let them pound it in. McCarthy's play calling is amazingly bad sometimes.

The 3rd and 1 pass call on the previous drive still has me mad. Our 3rd and 1 conversion percentage is terrible and he's a large part of the problem.

Yeah, you described why a Chiefs fan likes it because they win. They win ugly and lucky. They hardly ever produce touchdowns that are not from turnovers. That is just mediocrity and a lot of luck.

I'll take mediocrity and luck over losing badly to the Rams at home.

Though I genuinely love the Chiefs play style. Remembers me of the 90s defense & 2 grinding drives.

Hunter S.

I'll take mediocrity and luck over losing badly to the Rams at home.

Though I genuinely love the Chiefs play style. Remembers me of the 90s defense & 2 grinding drives.

Fair enough, I just do not enjoy the games. I watched around half of them and will continue to just to understand the enemy. ;-)

The fact that this is still a game has to be humiliating to Chip and the Eagles.

Not much you can do when the backup QB is playing this poorly. Also GBs offense has been pretty good at moving the ball. Tolzin has actually looked good outside of the redzone pick. Hopefully the Eagles run it more in the 2nd half and keep the ball out of Foles hands.

rObit

Banned
Hey Titans, the Jags are currently in self-destruct mode and you are interrupting them with all these flags. Could you just not fuck this up for a minute? I'm pretty sure they'll hand the game to you.

minx

Fucking Cutler rushing back. So stupid. This game ended as soon as he threw the INT in the 5 yard line and going for it on 4th.

Top Bottom