• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Stafford is good for ONE good half each week.

Trey

All it reinforces is your team isn't any good. Draft well.

No, it clearly reinforces the point that the Chiefs defense didn't play well their last outing, and it was covered up by mistakes made by a fourth string QB. The Chiefs will undoubtedly look at a few things in their defense this bye and apply them to their next game. No coaching staff worth a damn is going to shrug their shoulders at being lit up for 500 yards against injured RBs and Jeff Tuel.

Bills are trash though.

Steelers choking away their draft position. :-(
Right. Would be great if they ended the season 2-14, but that's not likely gonna happen. I still think they can go 6-10 but that's likely the best they'll do this season. I suspect they'll get a top 10 draft pick. They need to go either OL or DL unless this whole trade Ben thing happens.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Please fire Mayhew after this year. What a horrible job.

Edit:

THAT'S NOT A CATCH.

Mrbob

Jeffery WOW. You are turning into a hell of a WR. So nice of a catch.

Edit: Maybe not I think the ball popped out. Nice attempt though.

Godslay

Banned
So are you saying that Smith throws as poorly as Tebow? I assure you he's much better. The defensive similarities are there. You guys had a better sustained pass rush, we have a better secondary.

Smith might be a better passer marginally, but it's hardly reflected in production of points.

As far as the Broncos defense that year, it looked great until it ran into a decent offense. Guess we will see if the similarities hold true.

Top Bottom