• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Based on what you've seen, do you think Chip can win a Super Bowl in Philly?

Because he will have to do that to be objectively better than the guy he replaced.

There is absolutely no way to know if the team will win a SB with him or not. But they never won one with Reid and at some point you have to get a new coach. Just because Reid had a lot of success doesnt mean he gets to be the coach for life. He was clearly burnt out at the end and needed a change.

Godslay

Banned
Fair enough, though that team was below .500 and had to turn to Tebow just to get back to 8-8. Smith is much better than football Jesus.

Both of those teams are cut from the same cloth.

For the record when Tebow took over, they went on a 7-1 run. How did they do it? Running the ball, grinding opposing defenses down, keeping their defense fresh, and a bit of luck in the form of facing shitty teams with back ups, turnovers, and god's blessing.

The only team they lost to in that run was the Lions. The Lions in that game pretty much dumped a bunch of points on early and never looked back. Made Tebow throw, and as a result, they couldn't come back.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit seems content to just hand the game to the Bears.

Take the division, Chicago. One playoff banner is clearly enough.

gutshot

Based on what you've seen, do you think Chip can win a Super Bowl in Philly?

Because he will have to do that to be objectively better than the guy he replaced.

Kinda hard to say after only 9.5 games, but I don't see why not. Especially if he can get his franchise QB in the draft.

Andy's time was up. I'm frankly not surprised he's doing well with KC, but he was spinning his wheels here in Philly. Both he and the organization needed a change.

You know that reinforces my point, right? Steelers driving uncontested. Multiple trips to the red zone. Dominating in the trenches. Bills offense ain't doing a damn thing.

Difference is that Ben isn't throwing the ball to the other team.

All it reinforces is your team isn't any good. Draft well.

Both of those teams are cut from the same cloth.

For the record when Tebow took over, they went on a 7-1 run. How did they do it? Running the ball, grinding opposing defenses down, keeping their defense fresh, and a bit of luck in the form of facing shitty teams with back ups, turnovers, and god's blessing.

The only team they lost to in that run was the Lions. The Lions in that game pretty much dumped a bunch of points on early and never looked back. Made Tebow throw, and as a result, they couldn't come back.

So are you saying that Smith throws as poorly as Tebow? I assure you he's much better. The defensive similarities are there. You guys had a better sustained pass rush, we have a better secondary.

Draconian

The only people in the country who thought the Packers would win this is Vegas oddsmakers for some insane reason.

No kidding. I have no idea why we were favored in this game. Every team in the league should be favored against us until Rodgers comes back.

Top Bottom