• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOWE!

o81hzsl.gif

Velcro Fly

If a player gets arrested during the week it should be an auto 1 game suspension for the next game.

That said, awesome OPI right in front of the ref that never gets called. You can't defend a back shoulder throw if the WR can push off forever and never get called.

MechDX

Got this from someone on a Texans message board I post at. Guy has posted there for years and is credible:

Take this for what it's worth - I have a couple contacts with inside Texans info, was just told by one that the mood at Reliant this afternoon and evening was different that normal after recent losses. Apparently Bob McNair was visibly upset with someone or something, he and Cal and Rick Smith were meeting alone. I've been told that Bob is very high on Keenum, he likes Case and likes the spark he provides and also the way fans follow him. I was told not to be surprised with a firing tomorrow but again my source stressed that was just the thoughts of those at the offices this evening based on the unusual meetings and mood around Kirby. Again this is just what those working this evening felt in the offices...

Bye you spineless, arrogant and clueless fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom