• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
I was so wrong in the past!

tom-brady-240x320.jpg

This man is the sexiest MF in the league!

Tom Terrific will make Cam his biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
i knew deep down that you were a good person

Trey

Chiefs run D is much better compared to that Bills game. Filling all the holes and first contact is good. Secondary is just over matched so far because the defensive play call is being easily dissected by Peyton.

MechDX

What is this based on?

I posted a quote earlier from a Texans board I frequent, lot of head shaking at reliant today. The team is officially divided. Dre's reaction to Schuab was NOT blown up by the media, he was visibly pissed off at him

squicken

What is this based on?

Dissension in locker room and sidelines. Players bashing the fans and the coaches. The team had to use a silent count b/c the fans were booing so loud. That's not control of a team. Benching Keenum was one of the dumbest things I have seen a coach do in a long time

MechDX

Yeah. You don't yank a QB who isn't playing all that badly. What in the fuck was that?

Tin foil hat on: I thought it was just Captive here but I keep reading online that Gary was just waiting for this moment. A reason, no matter how dumb it was, to put Schaub back in.

CrankyJay

Banned
Tin foil hat on: I thought it was just Captive here but I keep reading online that Gary was just waiting for this moment. A reason, no matter how dumb it was, to put Schaub back in.

The season is over though. Play Keenum and see what he has. They already know Schoob is a boob.

MechDX

I didn't see but Keenum was benched? Why?

Honestly no one knows. His presser response was that Matt could handle the halftime adjustments better than Case. When case was asked after the game he stated he didn't know why.

He also benched Deandre because he made "mistakes" but couldn't clarify what exactly those were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom