• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Good job Bilbo Prater

iZxnLoCvqNxFb.jpg

SUPREME1

Banned
Someone hand Collinsworth a towel so he can wipe the Chief dick juice from his chin.

Embarrassing.

Best part is that for a majority of the time when he'd doubt the Broncos or praise the Chiefs, the Broncos would make a great play or the Chiefs would fuck up.

Jackass.

Cloudy

Banned
I'm really surprised that Peyton hasn't really been touched tonight but Denver had a plan of running the ball a lot and KC seemed confused

The field goal ices it. Absolutely no chance you go for it.
Meh. The game is already on ice. Get the yard, chew up some more time, score a TD and bury these guys. It would have been demoralizing and potentially sent a message that would have carried into the next game.

Right now the Chiefs have to be wondering if they are really as good as their record indicates, given that they haven't played anyone with an above .500 record. They come to Denver and quite frankly are getting their asses handed to them. Peyton twisting that dagger in there would have been the coup de grace.

LJ11

3 weeks in a row actually.

Hard to get to Manning, as I've said before I don't think Denver's OL is that good, but Manning masks their deficiencies. Harder to explain not getting to Brown/Bills QBs, although I do believe that both teams have stud LTs.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Meh. The game is already on ice. Get the yard, chew up some more time, score a TD and bury these guys. It would have been demoralizing and potentially sent a message that would have carried into the next game.

Right now the Chiefs have to be wondering if they are really as good as their record indicates, given that they haven't played anyone with an above .500 record. They come to Denver and quite frankly are getting their asses handed to them. Peyton twisting that dagger in there would have been the coup de grace.

Man just stop.

They are fine

LevelNth

Banned

Please. You win the game, end of story. That other crap is nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom