• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPhys

rob-gronkowski-bibi-jones-pictures-300x298.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Denver's offensive weapons are worlds better. Comparison makes no sense.

Gronk/Amendola == Julius/Welker. Gronk is a more complete TE than Juice. Welker is a better slot WR. Pretty even between these two.

Outside of that DT and Decker are better than Pats WRs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1st of all you are a fucking moron the Eagles are in first place in their division and actuallty playing well unlike your awful fraud fucking team. 2nd I will always rtoot for the Pats to lose, even if it meant the Eagles would never win a SB. The good of the sport is bigger then my own personal happiness.

You mad.

You`re first place because the Cowboys had a bye week and the Giants are coming back. Your garbage defense will cost you in the end so the best you can hope for is a wildcard.

The Panthers are competetion for your wildcard spot.

I put my teams interests above all else, fuck holding grudges cause the Pats beat you in the Superbowl.

effzee

You mad.

You`re first place because the Cowboys had a bye week and the Giants are coming back. Your garbage defense will cost you in the end so the best you can hope for is a wildcard.

The Panthers are competetion for your wildcard spot.

I put my teams interests above all else, fuck holding grudges cause the Pats beat you in the Superbowl.

Eagles D >>> Lions D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom