• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

A) If the ref's dont uphold this I officially hate the NFL now
B) Fuck you all the people who crowned kaepernick last year, i KNEW IT IN MY HEART SO BAD, too much too quickly, not the player we saw last year

FUCK

He's not the same player at all. He used to be confident making reads and slinging it into tight spots. Now he's constantly missing CBs and throwing to the wrong guy.

The Jets going out to play videogames instead of preparing for the game last night and the Texans overall situation makes me so grateful of what we have in New England.

I love you Bill.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Brian T. Smith @ChronBrianSmith

"Asked about booing/silent count, Ben Tate said it's disappointing how "wishy-washy" #Texans fans are. #NFL "

Fuck you Tate. Go to the Browns.

Texans fans shouldn't have to deal with shitty QB play from Schoob.

bionic77

I told you that the Steelers could beat the Lions. Lions are such frauds. Cant believe you told me there was no chance.
Steelers wish they were trash.

I thought Fatford was a above average qb and that is beyond our defense. If I had known he was a fat fraud I would have changed my mind.

Pimpwerx

This prancercize segment gets me every home game. With her nasty teeth and blatant camel toe. I'm not sure how it got approved for stadium use. I will also note that Jonathon Martin and Richie Incognito have been completely erased from all stadium videos. I almost expect to see one of those blue fbi circles covering their faces in some of them. LOL! Anyway, here comes the second half.

Oh yeah, awesome little air show at halftime, for the troops. PEACE.

Godslay

Banned
iwkjyIrgphLtu.png

So true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom