• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

knicks

As much as I want the Broncos to win, they wouldn't stand a shot had the Patriots not fucked up with all those turnovers.

Peyton can't play in the cold, it's that simple. I'm not sure they would have a TD without the ball possessions on those fumbles and turn over on downs.

This just expands the actual evidence of what a shit idea it is to bring the SB to Jersey in fucking February.

Konka

Banned
As much as I want the Broncos to win, they wouldn't stand a shot had the Patriots not fucked up with all those turnovers.

Peyton can't play in the cold, it's that simple. I'm not sure they would have a TD without the ball possessions on those fumbles and turn over on downs.

This just expands the actual evidence of what a shit idea it is to bring the SB to Jersey in fucking February.

It's only shit idea if your team blows in the cold.

Cloudy

Banned

Eh...they were gashing the Pats on the ground and he was milking it. I blame Ball for this not Peyton

Top Bottom