• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Mindlog

http://optimumscouting.com/images/stories/Teddy%20Bridgewater%202.jpg

thatsmyqb.gif
Thief!

I'm still happy with Glennon. I want to see someone else draft Geno Smith 2.0. Browns did us a solid by drafting Trent Truck :]

That interception was just great effort from that banged up secondary. The other two were more weirdshit, but the last one was legit.

TS-08

Can't have your head that high when hitting the QB. It's the risk you take running a bend don't break offense and let them get that far downfield.

He literally moved his head out of the way. And at any rate they said the penalty was hitting his chest with the helmet, which didn't happen.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We've got the Texans again in two weeks at home, that's the perfect scenario for us to lose.

Nah Schoob will be back at QB and you will pick 6 him to victory.

harSon

Banned
I went from the Lions tying the game and allowing for Stafford the potential to score more points in OT, to Calvin Johnson's bitch ass coughing the ball up and leaving me with a final fuck you in the form of -2 points.

suplex

McCown was down so that wasn't a 14 point swing.

I agree it was a weak call, but Stl has gotten about 37 garbage calls earlier in the game, so hey.

MechDX

Browns avatar....LOSE
Patriots avatar...LOSE
Lions avatar...LOSE

2596202_o.gif

WHO'S NEXT!?!?!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns-GAF let us begin discussions for our Super Bowl.

We have a decent chance now to move into a top 3 pick...

Top Bottom