• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Woooooooooow

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

ku-xlarge.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions were handed the division and a playoffs spot on a silver fucking platter, and fucked it up. Obviously we can still accomplish both, but it got twice as hard after today. This was one of the few "gimme" games on the fucking schedule.

A bad secondary and an inaccurate Stafford are fucking us. Kas, your boy can't hit anyone in stride and his down field completion % is horrible. I have lost all confidence in him, after gaining so much after the Dallas game.

This offense looks inefficient and downright ugly in the second half of games.

It's not all Stafford's fault. Once in a while every QB has a WTF game. Peyton has them sometimes, Brees, Brady, Rodgers etc,

Today was just a collapse of everyone. Stafford threw that last ball off his back leg 50 yards, perfectly into Megatron's hands and he drops it which leads to an INT.

Brandon Pettigrew for some reason ducks at a ball thrown directly toward him, which leads to a pick.

That double coverage throw by Stafford was horrible, but hey like I said those happen.

And I have no idea why we stopped going to Burleson after the terrific first half he had.

*Sigh* Now we have a tough divisional game coming up on Thanksgiving.

Mrbob

Hester lol. You fucking clown.

Well this is depressing

If the offense can't put up at least 30 point you might as well consider the game a loss anyway.

The team have to play mistake free on offense. One turnover plus a stop on downs at the goal line is too much to overcome with this terrible defense.

Top Bottom