• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
It's better than Henne. It's been like 3 seasons of shitty quarterbacks with no effort in the least in trying to improve it. Why would I want another 3-13 season? We need an actual QB, not this shit.

Haha, you're way too happy. It's sad we finally win and I can't even enjoy it, I feel dead inside. :(

Teddy is not necessarily better than Henne. Knowing our luck we will make a disastrous pick like JFF.

effzee

What a game. And just like against the Skins I don't like how they finished the game. Its like they get to 20 + points and think the game is over.

And about 5 plays today Foles made some terrible decisions. WTF was he doing throwing that lob pass? Yeah everyone applauds him for being INT free but he has gotten so lucky. Against GB that deep ball should have been picked off. DJAX and Cooper broke about 2 INTs today where they had to play CB. One INT called back on a questionable holding call.

I'll take it and its not like I think a QB making a mistake or throwing a pick is the end of the world (like guys against Vick would think the world crashed if he threw a pick), but Foles needs to clean up some of these unforced errors. 0 picks but he has fumbled before and I just don't like overall how careless he was with the ball.

That said the game should have been over earlier with the DJAX punt return TD.

Chip needs to also call a better game. But overall good, got the win, and it was against one of the best defenses in the league. GG Cardinals.

Bowser

The last time the Panthers had a winning record to finish the season (guaranteed now with 9 wins), Twitter didn't exist.

Wow.

It's time for the Kansas City Chiefs football team to play the Denver Broncos football team. The I-70 battle begins. I predict whichever team can put the most points up on the scoreboard will win.

Broncos by 10. :(

LJ11

Summers is pretty worthless, you've got to at least slow him down man even if you're going out on a pattern. EJ was rocked.

Top Bottom