• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

jakncoke

Banned
Haha figured you'd be rooting for the Browns to win.

A loss here puts us just one game behind the Jags in the draft. Just imagine a real QB throwing to Josh Gordon.

Whatever brings pain to the factory of sadness that is known Ohio. Although they are insane. I cant even begin to count the amount that would take a 2-14 season if it meant those 2 wins were against the Steelers. Also you are incapable of scouting talent and will take Johnny Football

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm on my phone.

Someone please post the LightsPenisOnFire.gif for me. :(

j5JEOQJP59UVB.jpg

Nori Chan

So I choose the brown in my pick em league

Fuck you kave, wes, BG, and Batman

now i know why i hate the brownies and browns gaf

jWILL253

Banned
I have a question regarding that last PI call that reversed that Foles INT.

How the fuck can you call defensive PI/holding when the player being held is nowhere near the play to begin with? Fuck those zebras...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Whatever brings pain to the factory of sadness that is known Ohio. Although they are insane. I cant even begin to count the amount that would take a 2-14 season if it meant those 2 wins were against the Steelers. Also you are incapable of scouting talent and will take Johnny Football

Yup because the guys in charge now were a part of all those other drafts.

Keep relevant at least. I hope for your case your right or you may end up ragequitting again because the poor old Browns start turning things around and making you their bitch.

Wha wha wha? Why do you want them to lose? Who in the draft is worth rooting for your team to lose? There is no Luck. Clowney is a quitter. Teddy is just average.

It's better than Henne. It's been like 3 seasons of shitty quarterbacks with no effort in the least in trying to improve it. Why would I want another 3-13 season? We need an actual QB, not this shit.

JAGS WIN!!!!!!! BACK TO BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!

Haha, you're way too happy. It's sad we finally win and I can't even enjoy it, I feel dead inside. :(

jakncoke

Banned
Yup because the guys in charge now were a part of all those other drafts.

Keep relevant at least. I hope for your case your right or you may end up ragequitting again because the poor old Browns start turning things around and making you their bitch.

#brownsculture.. its sticks around like herpes, new regime isnt going to cure herpes. sorry.

Top Bottom