• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Don't know if posted, but three positions in need for all 32 teams per NFL.com article: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...-draft-order-top-three-needs-for-all-32-teams
CB, TE,WR? Have they not watched any of our games this year? OG is going to be a top priority if not OT. WR has been tossed around, but not for a "true #1" just somebody to fill the role of the tall receiver. CB probably will be a spot of interest, though. TE depth may fix itself as one is on IR.

Read this earlier. Why would the Rams need RB, let alone as the number one need? They have two rookies they really like.. It's what sucks about reading stuff about the Rams. No one watches the games. Just highlights and FF
Same here. Even when the sports media praises Seattle they don't actually pay attention, or maybe they actually never pay attention and it's just easier for me to see they aren't well informed when it's my team.

Afrikan

kind of weird seeing these types of plays, from a 9er fan perspective.

why are the Lions not lining up their FB at WR? Or running it on 1st and 2nd down...then passing it on 3rd and long?

brentech

Before rodgers got hurt they played pretty good. You would think aaron played D the way they have played since he was hurt.
They were playing good D. But that fell off even before Rodgers went out.
I think that string of 4 games or whatever was more of an anomaly.

Top Bottom