• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

1441451_633556836691008_1320767387_n.jpg

JABEE

Did they pull that guy off the street? I was expecting him to put his dirty fedora on the ground like a panhandler.

This crowd is hyped. Is that the entire population of Detroit?

That's a really funny joke and everything, not old at all, but even in its state of rapid decline Detroit is still the #12 media market in the country, and the metro area alone rivals the population of the entire state of Wisconsin.

Jarate

Banned
what do you have against hawk? he's not even the worst linebacker, let alone the whole team..
Im not sure what your sentence is saying

But AJ Hawk is a piece of shit whos been shut his entire career. Sometimes you get sick of watching a player be shit for a long time

JABEE

That's a really funny joke and everything, not old at all, but even in its state of rapid decline Detroit is still the #12 media market in the country, and the metro area alone rivals the population of the entire state of Wisconsin.
Yeah, Wisconsin sucks too.

I don't even know why I'm shitting on Detroit.

Had a good time serving dinners, now it's football time.

Horrible turnovers wow. Thank god we're playing an injured team, and Flynn must have taken pocket awareness tips from RG3.

Top Bottom