• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Glad Banner and Co. didn't trade Gordon.

Stay off the weed you piece of shit, you got too much of a good thing now to ruin it.

Todman's got better burst, but he goes down after the first hit usually. Mojo is better at breaking tackles.
On a super Random side note, i think persona is my favorite game series that I've never actually played. Was hoping new one was for PS4. Gaikai is only hope

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans what are you doing?

Its tank time! we need Kubes gone too.

jakncoke

Banned
Toddmans burst is way better then MJD at this point it looks like. MJD still a good back though , MJD > SadnessTruck

Is that number since the return ?

No the forever

Ozzie Newsome 2 times
Mac Speedie 2 times
Braylon Edwards
Webster Slaughter
Kellen Winslow Jr.
Kevin Johnson
Paul Warfield
Antonio Bryant

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Tate hurt?

shocking

fuck you fat aggie

Bowser

Ha same here. Always scared to refresh or scroll down because I know the Eagles game on my app is a full minute or more behind.

Yeah it sucks. I mean I'm glad I can watch the game, but I have to ignore Twitter and texts on big plays because I know it's gonna be at least a minute before I can see what happens :/

Nori Chan

Cam stay #Icy

yjmJBnH.jpg

Top Bottom