• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Relax. At least your offense is moving the ball.
I'm not kas, I realize that yards don't win football games. There is no guarantee this offense will keep moving the ball. The pass protection collapses in the second half and the team has been getting destroyed in point differential in the second half lately. All I'm seeing is missed opportunities.

Konka

Banned
I'm so sick of defensive players not even trying to wrap up to make a tackle. When did they start teaching this "run into him and try to knock him over" tackle...

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm not kas, I realize that yards don't win football games. There is no guarantee this offense will keep moving the ball. The pass protection collapses in the second half and the team has been getting destroyed in point differential in the second half lately. All I'm seeing is missed opportunities.
The Jets defense has been on the field the entire game. This is exactly what happened in the last two games. Kept close at first, but then it falls apart.

ShaneB

Oh man at that Bama burn on RedZone.
KuGsj.gif

effzee

Patrick Chung with the terrible missile form tackle.

We had with the sack knocked them out of FG range. All he had to was bring him down to the ground.

cajunator

Banned
Oh definitely, these guys don't play to tank. As I said before the game I hate these games because I know what needs to happen but as a fan I can't root against my team.

And yet you'd gladly take him on your team if given the chance.

I mean I would never want my team to tank. Even for draft position. Play to win. Every time.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Seriously Bears. Just put everyone on defending the run. Make them pass. Chances are Ponder will screw up for you. At least it's not a guaranteed touchdown like it is with your normal run defense.

Top Bottom