• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Ba_MvShCQAAAFYO_crop_north.jpg

Even the fans don't want to follow a losing racist team

Sure would be nice if I could watch 49ers/Hawks, but they switched us to Giants/Chargers instead. I got the Skins and Eagles games too. This is what the coverage map in hell looks like.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Been some fun games the last few weeks from the Browns.

3 more left let's see if this tank can keep going but I will enjoy the games either way.

Milchjon

Oh, wow.

Missed a lot while whining in my corner.

Why do people hate on the Pats when it was the refs fault.

I think I might buy a Gamepass to rewatch all these crazy games seems worth it for once.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
C'mon they drafted Brandon Weeden and Trent Richardson. No matter what, they'll fuck up the pick and I will continue to watch every 6-10 season.

Detroit managed to put something decent together after years and years of top 10 picks! Eventually something good will happen in Cleveland based on statistical probability alone!

Yeah but we played so well, we could win these last 3 games -_-
Bears-jets-steelers

Please beat the Bears.

JCizzle

I'm just assuming Whitner fucked up on that Miller catch. I have no idea how, but I'm sure he did somewhere.

Our ST has really improved this year. Way better than 2012. I still miss Blake Costanzo though.

Costanzo was the best, still sad they couldn't bring him back.

BigAT

Sounds like an ACL for the Gronkster. Rough.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Source says Rob Gronkowski suffered what's believed to be a torn ACL. MRI tomorrow to confirm. Not surprising but another bad break for him.

JCizzle

Wow, refs more willing to call OPI on Seattle than DPI!

was a great catch aside from the arm extension though, as expected

Top Bottom