• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Edwardo

Sounds like an ACL for the Gronkster. Rough.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Source says Rob Gronkowski suffered what's believed to be a torn ACL. MRI tomorrow to confirm. Not surprising but another bad break for him.

Dude is so unlucky.

Colasante

rob-gronkowski-would-like-to-wish-you-a-happy-holiday-season.jpg

Love you, big guy. You'll get your ring next year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gordon now has the most receiving yards/game and yards/reception in the NFL.

Holy shit really? Even more impressive with not only having Weeden/Campbell/Hoyer throwing to him but also the fact he missed the first two games of the season.

Goddamn!

Glad the FO didn't trade him.

jman2050

I have a hard time calling out the Pats for their lucky BS this time when they also just lost their best player for the season in this game and are clearly DOA in the playoffs anyway.

JCizzle

Osgood looked like he was 8 feet tall coming through there.

I still don't understand that call on the batted ball, did they get it from where he swatted it or at the end?

Playing another shitty pass defense and can't do shit, Killdrive has to go..
While I get the frustration, the offense has been adjusted to the short passing game. The offensive line is just crap. That needs fixed regardless of Gilbride being offensive coordinator or not.

Draconian

49ers should get the ball at the point where it got slapped forward. How the hell is that legal? That ball is dead and Seattle gets to just slap it forward 20 yards? That's a terrible ruling.

JCizzle

They came out of the huddle with 7 seconds left. Fuck off Roman, there is no need to call 50 different plays. I'm so sick of it.

Top Bottom