• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Qqr7K49.jpg

sigh.

Cloudy

Banned
Bu..bu...Peyton can't throw in the cold! The media is full of idiots. Yeah he's been subpar is some games but a lot of times, it'd the defense and ST that lost those games

Clemens needs to thank the Staced God for tricking people into thinking he's an acceptable backup QB.

and as soon as I post this he saves him again. lol

duxstar

Sometimes you can't make this shit up

Announcers "San Diego say's we can't let them get back in the game and jump on them, can't let them get hope"

Phillip Rivers - Fumbles the ball straight to the giants

jakncoke

Banned
Bu..bu...Peyton can't throw in the cold! The media is full of idiots. Yeah he's been subpar is some games but a lot of times, it'd the defense and ST that lost those games

It mostly the wind he cant throw in anymore , it just so happened to be cold in that game

Wes

venison crêpe
May have missed something but I think Gordon is now leading the league in receiving yards.

And he's not in the Top 10 WRs in Pro Bowl voting. And that's why popularity contests suck.

j-wood

Personal foul on pollard was fucking bullshit. NFL needs to allow challenge of personal fouls because the refs cannot get it right.

Milchjon

I can't see anything good about this year. Apart from maybe the Steelers and Giants sucking.

I also like none of the probable teams to win the SB.

And fuck Peyton.

rando14

that looked like a fumble, looks like the niners lucked out

May have missed something but I think Gordon is now leading the league in receiving yards.

And he's not in the Top 10 WRs in Pro Bowl voting. And that's why popularity contests suck.

Gordon is a very special player. Browns should be optimistic about the future :)

Top Bottom