• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Godslay

Banned
There you go Ball. Hell yeah.

I don't think Peyton cares about the record, seems more like he wants the offense to get more reps in the cold.

I'd like to see the Chargers make the playoffs in the AFC. They'd be a nice wildcard and a fun team to watch.

Trouble is they're going to lose out on tiebreakers because of the 6 conference losses and the loss to the Dolphins. There's a lot of shit teams technically left in the race, but it's going to be either the Phins or the Ratbirds. Ratbirds hold it for now, but their remaining schedule is one of the toughest while the Phins close out with two creampuffs.

Trouble is they're going to lose out on tiebreakers because of the 6 conference losses and the loss to the Dolphins. There's a lot of shit teams technically left in the race, but it's going to be either the Phins or the Ratbirds. Ratbirds hold it for now, but their remaining schedule is one of the toughest while the Phins close out with two creampuffs.

eh it's not like we play well against anyone

Boose

Clemens seriously needs to sit the fuck down for the rest of the year. So tired of his shitty throws. And if I hear another person tell me Clemens is better than bradford they are getting a kick to the nuts.

mfw the Pats won

hTTQdR6.gif

Top Bottom