• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

so basically stop Quinn and you've stopped our entire defense. kind of wish that we'd have just continued to suck from the beginning of the year so we could get these clowns fired

Boose

so basically stop Quinn and you've stopped our entire defense. kind of wish that we'd have just continued to suck from the beginning of the year so we could get these clowns fired

Atleast Quinn has been getting some pressure. Long has looked like shit for awhile now.
If Walton isn't fired before next season I'm done.

E:Why is Clemens still in this game.....

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
They wanted time to get back down the field and score. That's why they used them... They couldn't stop San Fran though so they will just run the clock down

Also with Detroit losing does that me they are not shutting A ayeron down in Green Bay??? Hope not!

The big dog Jake is in the house for tonight's game.

BbAGYcuCEAA1Qpk.jpg:large

Godslay

Banned
GG Titans.

It felt good to have Fox back. Del Rio did a good job though.

Yeah, I liked how he showed some balls in going for it on 4th. Definitely encouraging.

Looks like Peyton clinched the AFC South again, it will be the last time he will help them this season. Good night GAF.

squicken

I'm sure we will block this kick, but even if we don't, Russell will win it for us. He always does. Don't lose heart, fellow 12s!

Top Bottom