• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

fm1.gif

Holy shit!

Suspend that motherfucker!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Dirty as fuck.

Yeah, because punters practice tackling ALL the time.

Yes, that tackle was awful and I certainly hope to never see that again. But that's not "dirty", that's "fucking I don't know how to tackle grab whatever,"

Again, not that I defend that kind of tackle, but punters aren't the best at it.

I understood you too ;)

This game is boring compared to all those great games this morning. I really saw very little of TB/BUF and GB/ATL games. Not sure there's a need to check GB game but I want to see how the young QBs really did in other games. Can't believe DET has left the door open for you guys. DET is embarrassing
Yeah, I don't think anyone except for maybe Detroit fans can believe that.

I wouldn't bother watching GB/ATL. The Falcons didn't score in the second half, and as much as I'd like to trumpet the awesome resurgent Packer defense... yeah, that isn't an actual thing. I should've believed the ATL fans in here who were reassuring us that the Falcons would collapse. Sorry, bros.

I understood you too ;)

This game is boring compared to all those great games this morning. I really saw very little of TB/BUF and GB/ATL games. Not sure there's a need to check GB game but I want to see how the young QBs really did in other games. Can't believe DET has left the door open for you guys. DET is embarrassing
I knew I liked you for some reason.

Some amazing early games today. Probably not much to gain from watching the GB game except to realize that the Packers are a crappy team without Rodgers, if you didn't know that already. Hopefully management recognizes that too. As nice as Thompson's approach is, I think it's obvious that Rodgers is pretty damn good at hiding deficiencies. Gotta get involved in every avenue you have available to some extent when you see holes in your team. Played a crappy team that had absolutely no motivation to win.. and barely won. Thankfully the rest of the division is a travesty as well. What a season...what a season.
just got back home

a re-post of my quick work for Lions fans earlier today:

wyzs7gQ.png

I love that there's a face in there somewhere.

squicken

Carson Palmer's 84 percent completion rate Sunday the highest for an NFC QB in a game this season (min. 25 attempts). He was 27-of-32.

Top Bottom